These Patch Notes were announced on 20 August 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- A tree in Lletya has regrown its missing central section.
- Some tiling on the bridge outside of the Observatory has been fixed.
- The gate to the farmers field north of Ardougne has been realigned.
- The Barbarian Assault Command Centre has had a lick of paint.
- A certain set up of a barrel room in Dungeoneering no longer has it's critical path blocked by mapping.
- Players and NPC's will no longer float in certain spots of the Wilderness Lava Maze.
- Players will no longer see the first floor of the house north of Edgeville bank floating slightly above the ground floor.
- Blocking has been added to rocks outside of the Slayer Tower.
- The whirlpool bridge by Barbarian Assault is no longer misaligned.
- Clive's bunk bed should no longer clip into the wall in Varrock castle.
- The Living on Borrowed Time emote has had its animation fixed.
- The tops of the yew trees in Edgeville are no longer hidden by the ‘Remove Roofs’ option.
- Some tiles near some rocks east of the Clan Camp no longer teleport the player.
- The world map now displays in Jiggig Dungeon.
- The windows in a house in Taverley are no longer misaligned.
- The gangplank to the ship in Brimhaven is now connected.
- A height map issue near the Edgeville small obelisk has been rectified.
- A black knight in the Black Knight Fortress' chapel no longer clips with the seats.
- Dawn no longer clips through the cage during the cutscene in The Death of Chivalry quest.
- The model for the jailer in the Black Knights' Base in Taverley Dungeon has been updated.
- Bob's Axes and Roddeck's house have had graphical fixes.
- A statue in Lumbridge is no longer cut off by the ‘Remove Roofs’ option.
- The painting in a house on the South-west of Ardougne no longer clips with the wall.
- Some graphical issues have been fixed for magic trees.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- The barmaid no longer teleports to her patrons in the 'Last Orders' random event in Player-Owned Ports.
- Players can no longer walk away from the spear trap in Pyramid Plunder and be knocked back inside chests and urns.
- Some elite clue locations around the Black Knight's Fortress are now reachable.
- It is no longer possible to place a cannon inside the Herblore Habitat.
- JMod clones on the Battle For Lumbridge battlefield will now correctly lose their adrenaline when the player uses Natural Instinct.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- Dulcin's journal, The letter from Lord Daquarius and the Handwritten message from Death of Chivalry can now be stored in the Player-Owned House bookcase.
- Some camera transitions during The Death of Chivalry have been smoother.
- Players accepting Saradomin's teleport offer at the end of Death of Chivalry will now be told about rewards they may have missed before returning to the Monastery.
- Player can now use Zilyana's gift on the Skull of Remembrance to replay Saradomin's regret chat after completing Death of Chivalry.
- The Frozen fountain in the Enakhra's Lament quest can no longer be killed by ranged weapons.
- A reference to the Sherpa near Death Plateau has been tweaked to refer to Freda instead.
- A spelling mistake in a dialogue in The Fremennik Trials quest has been fixed.
- A conflicting lore issue in the Wanted! quest dossier has been fixed.
- A lore inconsistency with museum display 33 in Varrock Museum has been corrected.
- A bug that stopped players from being able to complete Rune Memories if they had a follower has been fixed.
- Using a plank on the rocks in Royal Trouble no longer causes the rock to become invisible.
- Several debug messages from the quest Some Like It Cold have been removed.
- TokTz-Ket-Dill can now be damaged with magic when its shell has been cracked.
- An issue that was preventing the puzzle in the World Wakes from being completed has been fixed.
- Talking to the male slave about the mine door entrance in The Tourist Trap quest now describes the entrance as metal gates, rather than wooden doors.
- The instructions for making the rope and arrow to rescue Sophie in Taverly has been made more clear.
- Looting the engraved sarcophagus and secret urns in rooms 7 and 8 of Pyramid Plunder will now count towards daily challenges.
- Nex will now display her prayer switches on the combat overlay faster.
- The darkness caused by Nex's shadow phase now fully envelops the player's screen, rather than just the Minigame HUD.
- Familiar special moves now function correctly when used from an action bar slot.
- The keybind for quick-heal now works as intended.
- An area on the grassy embankment near Goblin Village no longer teleports players off the cliff.
- The purchase limit on rocktail soup has been relaxed.
- Desert strykewyrms no longer stop attacking player randomly.
- Hovering the mouse cursor over monsters in cutscenes no longer displays their lifepoints.
- The water talisman now points towards the correct location of the water altar.
- The Skill Advance Guides for Attack, Ranged and Magic have been updated to correct information about salamanders.
- References to shark soup in Quick Chat and the Grand Exchange have been removed.
- A couple of typos in Explorer Jack's dialogue have been corrected.
- Players and NPCs can no longer walk inside the pillars of the watchtower near Varrock's east entrance.
- When creating armour and weapons, the stats on the 'more info' screen now display the correct value and colour.
- Music is no longer interrupted when closing the Gear interface.
- The listed coin cost from making a superior scrimshaw of cruelty has been removed.
- The Dwarf Multicannon no longer targets Clan Avatars in areas it shouldn't.