These Patch Notes were announced on 21 May 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Lodestones have been graphically updated, alongside this blocking has been removed from around the lodestone.
- Added some light to Slayer Tower as the environment was a bit too dark.
- Fixed an issue with Warden of the Mind outfit not appearing correctly in the wardrobe.
- Removed any force walk areas that used to exist on lodestones.
- Prevented lighting a fire in front of Solomon's store removing it.
- Fixed an issue with an unblocked tile in the Karamja Resource Dungeon.
- Items dropped on a tile in Edgeville no longer float.
- Fixed some map height issues to the east of digsite.
- Fixed a graphical bug with the sparkling pool in the Mage Arena.
- Objects dropped beneath a canopy on the Port Sarim docks no longer appear on top of it.
- Fixed a small issue with remove roof also removing some of the city wall in the Falador chain mail shop.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements
- The End of Gara-Dul book can no longer be disassembled.
- Carrying skillchompas will no longer cause a disconnect when mining the rubble during In aid of the Myreque.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- You can once again add Cabbage Facepunch abilities to ability deck.
- Fixed a typo with checking Dominion Factor points on the Dominion Tower Chest.
- Lunar armour level requirement has been corrected in the Magic skill guide.
- Your auto attack delay can no longer move backwards read more here
- Removed a lobby change that fixed an issue that caused parts of the lobby interface to appear raised / hidden behind other elements.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the drag and drop functionality of icons in the 'Ribbon Setup' interface.
- The "Forgotten your password" button text will now correctly display within the button bounds.
- Ribbon layout for new players no longer prevents them from completing path system.
- The Gravite chargebow now deals the correct amount of damage.
- Ice dyed augmented Seren godbow, Zaros godsword and Staff of Sliske will now show their correct value in the wealth evaluator.
- Fixed an issue with info boxes and error boxes not being re-positioned if the game world was resized via edit mode.
- Aligned text on hop world settings interface.
- Some combat abilities have been reverted to just using messages instead of an info box.
- The location of the circus barker vendor is now displayed in the Minigames tab when the circus option is selected to view.
- Players can now configure the left click option of Divination rifts to choose the convert to xp/wisps option. If the player has completed the divination tutorial, the current convert option will flash in the configure selection screen.
- Tears of Guthix has been made less clunky to interact with the various streams and streams will stay in position for a longer duration.
- An item to teleport to the Elf city waterfall fishing area has been added to Mhistyll's shop.
- It is now possible to teleport to the Varrock Grand Exchange by speaking to the exchange clerks in Menaphos banks.