These Patch Notes were announced on 24 August 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The border on the Legacy inventory interface displayed in the bank has been re-aligned.
- The Barbarian walk override now has a flowing cape animation.
- Morytania skyboxes now appear dark blue when turned off.
- A stretching issue with the back of the relic helm of Seren has been fixed.
- The TzHaar-Ket-Om no longer appears distorted when used in combat.
- The turn-up shorts base kit now shows the correct skin colour.
- Straven no longer has a gap in his head.
- Cyreg Paddlehorn's air staff has been graphically updated.
- The iron kiteshield no longer stretches outside of combat.
- Stretching issues with corrupt dragon helms have been fixed.
- The sheathe weapon animation has been tweaked to prevent capes from snapping.
- The Fairy Dossier has been graphically updated.
- The animation for assault is now synchronised to the players movement.
- The Navigator's hand is now set in the correct position.
- The skin texture of Gadderanks and Old Man Ral has been fixed.
- The active lodestone World Map icon has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Protean planks no longer make and drop an extra flatpack when your inventory is full.
- The Slayer Assignment overlay will now display the correct slayer creature when receiving an assignment via Social Slayer or via a slayer mask.
- A typo related to rocktail gloves in the Fishing skill guide has been fixed.
- The Hearts of Ice XP and prismatic preferences no longer reset after each Key is used.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Amelia now correctly speaks about Marius instead of Velaria.
- Cutscenes in Carnillean Rising no longer force the camera inside a wall.
- Players who have started but not completed Big Chompy Bird Hunting will no longer state that they have killed a large number of chompy birds via Quick Chat.
- Royal bolts now work correctly with the Tirannwn quiver.
- Wielding a main-hand and off-hand weapon now only counts as one item for the "In the Darkness Bind Them" Task, to maintain the level 90 Dungeoneering requirement.
- Players who have completed the Medium Ardougne Task Set and above can no longer reclaim Ardougne cloak 1.
- All players who have not previously unlocked cosmetic skill pendants can now claim them from Diango for free.
- Players who already own unused or fully broken Achto Mazcab armour will now receive unowned pieces rather than duplicate pieces when looting Raids bosses.
- Set effects will now trigger correctly when wearing tier 1 Mazcab armour.
- Quick Chat options for Yakamaru and Beastmaster Durzag kills have now been added.
- The Combat Targeting overlay will no longer appear when trying to range an NPC without any ranged ammo.
- The targeting reticule no longer remains after catching an entangled impling in Puro Puro.
- Black crossbows and the black cane can now be used to attack the tormented wraith.
- Players can now reliably dismiss pets that were already summoned upon logging in.
- Pets can now be picked up from the Dismiss menu when familiar options are hidden.
- The Vengeance and Disruption shield spells now have a cooldown graphic when on the ability bar.
- Players can now consistently alchemise quest point capes.
- Capitalisation of the gods' names on golden godswords has been fixed.
- The names of the box sets for Barrows armour now capitalise each brother's name.
- Glacors can no longer be lured into attacking their own kin.
- 'Life Points' now shortens to 'LP' in the Loadout menu when the player's life points go over 9,999.
- The Pet Growth XP pop-up display can no longer be clicked.
- Legendary familiars will no longer disappear when interacted with while the Beast of Burden passive ability is active.
- The rubber chicken and Easter carrot now have their 'Whack' option as a left-click action on players.
- The number of Vyrewatch that spawn in Rush of Blood has been reduced to account for their buffed stats.
- Opening a Treasure Trail casket while poisoned will no longer close the interface.
- The rotating bookcase's chat on occult Dungeoneering floors has been removed.
- Coins found in the Columbarium are - once again - put directly in the money pouch.
- Crystal tools no longer report an incorrect remaining charge.
- New players with a trade limit can now trade Bonds freely.
- Players will now obey the auto-retaliate setting against dragonfire, even if the damage is negated.
- Players can now Quick Chat the number of penguin points they have.
- The Fish Flinger points enhancer will now double medals received instead of points.
- Loot beam options have been moved to the Loot Settings tab.
- Doomsayer warnings can now be found under a dedicated tab in Gameplay Settings.
- A new tab for Miscellaneous Settings has been added under Gameplay Settings. Players can now toggle the following:
- Discarding empty bowls when cooking.
- Discarding empty bowls when eating.
- Discarding empty pie dishes when eating.
- Discard empty vials when mixing potions.
- Discard empty vials when decanting potions.
- Discarding empty beer glasses when drinking.