These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 24 June 2010.
These Patch Notes were announced on 24 June 2010.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- You shouldn't float anymore while wearing a trimmed rune plateskirt.
- Fixed a nurse's skillcape in the Duel Arena hospital.
- Slightly tweaked the animation when fishing with a big net.
- Straw beds on the floor should now look a bit better.
- Fixed the ladder down into the gem mine.
- Adjusted the ground around Waterbirth Island.
- Removed some blocking from the dungeon under Karamja’s volcano.
- Leaving Stealing Creation with headgear on shouldn't change your hairstyle anymore.
- Adjusted the animations when climbing up a rope.
- Improved animation timings for a selection of teleport spells (mostly necklace ones).
- Fixed a problem with the Saradomin cape and a handful of holiday items being worn at the same time.
- Updated the run animations when wielding chinchompas.
- Roddeck's chathead will no longer stretch slightly.
- Fixed the models for the well in the Regicide quest.
- Sir Prysin's chathead shouldn't turn into a cat's head during Demon Slayer.
- Fixed an oddly shaped pond near Tai Bwo Wannai Village.
- Adjusted the curse deflect animations to be faster. This was an animation issue only; running/walking is still the same with or without curses active.
- Tweaked pirate hats for better photos!
- Updated a scimitar icon used in a random events.
- The ogre club model should now fit on its inventory icon.
- Fixed the animations when attempting to mine living rocks, if you've just been using the Dream spell.
- Prevent long beards from clipping in certain detail modes.
- Fixed a small hole in the ground in front of a cave entrance.
- Fixed a stretching issue with a circus top and the candy cane.
- Fixed a stretching issue with the abyssal whip and penance skirt.
- Fixed the water colour of the top of the God Wars Dungeon’s hot spring eruptions.
- Resolved some clipping with the tops of the God Wars Dungeon.
- Improved the fishing-with-a-lobster-cage animation to better suit all scenarios.
- Fire giant heads no longer shrink midway through their death animation.
- Fixed the look of the brown apron while resting.
- Corrected an issue wherein animated shadows stopped when you had your mouse over the location, for example.
- Fixed some of the bookcases sticking through ceilings.
- Fixed a problem with fine breeches when using the Home Teleport spell.
- Removed some random white triangles from the various islands where penguins can be found and around Mos Le’Harmless.
- Fixed a label issue with the penguin-spotting animation and hunting capes.
- Stopped a rock pile flickering on the ground.
- Give you an auto-setup option if we couldn't load your previous graphics settings.
- The snowy pine tree stump colour now matches the tree.
- The Taverley pet shop sign should now be visible from all angles.
- Stopped trees rotating as you attempt to pass through them in Lletya.
- Corrected an issue with a Wilderness banker.
- Zanik now looks better in some of the detail modes that were previously causing issues.
- The enchanted version of the berserker ring from Mobilising Armies should now have a slightly different colour to it.
- A plaque in Catherby should now render in front of the wall it resides on.
- Lifted up some of the fence on Entrana.
- Magic tree roots are now rooted in the ground.
- Removed floor texturing where a trapdoor has been placed down.
- Fixed the Judge's wig in the Seers’ Village courtroom.
- Removed some flowers that were floating on water.
- Fixed a problem with haircuts and medium helmets.
- Resolved a long-standing issue when wearing party hats with a particular female haircut.
- Fixed the zombie protestors’ animations.
- Added goblin attack and defend sounds during the tutorial.
- Added missing combat sounds to the bow from the Blood Pact quest.
Quests and Achievement Diaries
- Clarified the Ranging Guild task for the Seers’ Village Achievement Diary.
- Adjusted a few bits and pieces at the start of the Blood Pact quest to meet new standards.
- Clarified the messages when paying Glough to help with the puzzle during Monkey Madness.
- Stopped the occasional spawning of two Dagannoth Mothers during Horror from the Deep.
- Adjusted the interface graphics for a puzzle in Monkey Madness.
- Removed outdated code from a selection of older quests.
- Prevented further duplicate Adventurer's Log entries for Fairy Tale Part III.
Activities and Distractions & Diversions
- Corrected an issue with player ranks in Burthorpe games room.
- Added some checks to the Mobilising Armies tutorial when clicking to continue.
- Prevented juggling of random items, not just circus objects.
- Fixed a few typos in Nomad's Requiem and Fairy Tale Parts II and III.
- Adjusted the balance beam option text to closer match your actions.
- Added a few extra checks to the staff of light’s special attack.
- Fixed a problem with Sir Prysin taking[sic] about Silverlight.
- Bankers in Port Phasmatys now face their customers correctly.
- Prevented a bit of quest chat being cut off prematurely.
- Corrected an issue with the in-game Smithing skill guide.
- The Constitution status globe should now take advantage of any Dungeoneering anti-poison potions.
- Clarified the use of granite in the Summoning skill guide.
- Fixed a problem with a particular challenge room in Daemonheim involving (not) waking guards.
- Adjusted the phrasing of a few Quick Chat choices.
- Corrected the book interfaces so you're given mouse-over options to choose the next/previous pages.
- You can now recharge your camulet by using it with camel dung or vice versa. Previously, this only worked one way round.
- Adjusted some of the game loading code for diagnostic purposes.
- Fixed an interface that wasn't possible to use in one of the detail modes.
- Egg-streme Management should no longer appear on the Adventurer's Log for those who've not started it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.