These Patch Notes were announced on 24 November 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
- Crystal teleport seeds now use the correct teleport animation.
- Teleporting to Tears of Guthix with the light creature familiar now uses the correct animation.
- Retro plate armour now recolours correctly.
- An issue causing minimap backgrounds to appear transparent in OpenGL for some users has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Only one costume-skipping ticket is now used when skipping an Uri encounter during a Treasure Trail.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Creatures in the TzHaar Fight Cave will now register towards Rampage challenges.
- Players dying in Hardcore mode will now have their cause of death broadcasted and saved in the Hardcore hiscore table.
- Araxyte arrows may now be used with dyed noxious bows.
- Players will no longer have their keybinds locked if they close the Examine interface without entering a personal message.
- Certain item packs are now correctly shown in the Player Examine interface.
- Players will now receive bonus XP when planting a fruit tree in the Meilyr district and harvesting from a bush in the Cryws district with the relevant Voice of Seren buff active.
- The Lorehound title now unlocks correctly.
- Agility XP lap bonus provided by the Collector's insignia now works on the Hefin course in Prifddinas (but it does not apply while the Voice of Seren is on Hefin)
- Crystal hatchets and pickaxes now appear in the player's gravestone if lost on death.
- Players can now use a crystal hatchet to chop down teak trees in Etceteria.
- Players who gilded a pickaxe in their tool belt then added a crystal pickaxe will no longer have a gilded bronze pickaxe shown in the tool belt interface.
- Lord Cadarn will now have a pickpocket option consistently when players haven't yet found the relevant memoriam crystal.
- Teleporting away from powerful edimmu will no longer grant the player XP and loot when the NPC despawns.
- Players can no longer attack edimmu after their slayer assignment has finished.
- The Early Bird bonus for edimmu slayer assignment frequency has ended.
- Ghost Hunter armour will no longer count towards the 3 pieces requirement for triggering Warpriest armour's damage reduction effect.
- Using a potion flask on a combination potion no longer causes players to disconnect.
- Magic secateurs may once again be stored with the tool leprechaun while equipped.
- Players who have set up an authenticator as a bank PIN and subsequently disabled the authenticator can once again access their banks.
- A potentially confusing sound effect - previously played while walking with certain scimitars equipped - has been removed.
- The minimum number of players required to start a Soul Wars game has been lowered to five per team.
- Expert skillcapes can now be stored on the cape rack.
- The left-click option on slayer masks is now 'Wear'.
- A Quickchat option has been added for dungeoneering reward tokens.
- The gatherer's ring message displayed when harvesting from wisps is now filtered.
- Players will no longer take damage from the Queen Black Dragon's fire waves after touching the final crystal.
- Nameless ones will no longer move before their first arcane attack.
- A tweak has been made to help prevent animations and other information going out of synch in certain circumstances.