These Patch Notes were announced on 25 March 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The Orb of Oculus no longer causes a black screen when used.
- Players will no longer get Ports adventurers locked when they switch onto a free world.
- All custom cursors have had a minor update to give them a consistent style.
- The Sky Jump home teleport animation is now working correctly.
- The Revenge ability has had its effect time doubled and cooldown increased to 45 seconds.
- Nex will no longer drag the player more than once every 10 seconds.
- Nex will no longer drag players if they are currently stun immune.
- Ice prisons are now slightly easier to escape from.
- Nex should no longer attempt to target players in the waiting area.
- Nex's blood barrage attacks now drains fewer prayer points.
- The Virtus wand and book now work with coinshare.
- The Dagannoth king’s attack range has been returned to the values used pre-EoC.
- Double agents from Treasure Trails are now easier to kill.
- The Royal Crossbow will now degrade correctly.
- The amulet of glory and fury amulet have had their Prayer bonuses switched around to give the fury amulet more prayer points than the amulet of glory.
- An issue that was causing Nomad's Soul Blast attack in the Dominion Tower to not deal damage correctly has been fixed.
- Players can no longer receive Cres's Automatons as a co-op slayer assignment if they do not have the requirements to fight them. A login check has been added to fix players who already have these as a task and cannot access them.
Skills & Minigames:
- The Squeal of Fortune overlay now doesn't reappear if the player logs out and in again less than 15 minutes apart.
- The Squeal of Fortune multi spin function should now work consistently with purchased spins.
- The claim button on the Squeal of Fortune will now change to "Inventory full" when appropriate.
- Squeal of Fortune tickets will no longer appear for new players before the minigame is enabled.
- The "Spin" button on the Squeal of Fortune now has a yellow highlight when the Spin task is active.
- A hint arrow now consistently shows where to access the Squeal of Fortune from when the Spin task is active, in case the player has closed the spin overlay.
- The completionist cape hood will now function as a teleport to the Varrock Museum, destroying the hood on use.
- Players who have a completionist cape hood equipped and a completionist cape in their inventory can now use the "Features" option to see what requirements they still need to gain the trimmed variant of the cape.
- Reclaiming a completionist cape has been streamlined.
- The completionist cape now awards a 100 lifepoint boost, similar to the cape of legends.
- Players can once again view other players inventories at Daemonheim. However, any flowers will appear as a stack of 1337 mithril seeds.
- An issue that prevented players from using the demonflesh book cosmetic override has been fixed.
- The superior dominion medallion can no longer be equipped in the head slot under certain circumstances.
- Ninja implings no longer drop weapon poison+ potions.
- Entering a Player-owned Port with a playlist active will now unlock all of the Ports music tracks.
- Players will no longer disconnect when trying to equip battle-mage, trickster or vanguard equipment from a gravestone.
- Attempting to join a friend using the Friends List will no longer cause a disconnect under certain circumstances.
- The default quest list display when opening the Noticeboard for the first time has been altered.
- An unnecessary warning message from the emotes drop down menu on F2P worlds has been removed.
- A typo when viewing information about the platters won on the Squeal of Fortune has been fixed.
- The "Player run games of chance" rule now appears on the lobby Report Abuse screen.
- Running missions with 3 adventurers in Player-Owned Ports will no longer occasionally unlock an adventurer that the player cannot yet receive.
- The armour from Player-Owned Ports now offers the option to repair multiple parts of the superior items at the same time.
- The weapons on the floor at the beginning of Troll Warzone now glow.
- The chargebow has been increased in strength to make it comparable to the melee and mage equivalents.
- Several text changes have been made to streamline the introduction sequence.
- The interface with information about the Death Plateau quest has been updated to use the Noticeboard icon rather than the old Quest tab icon.
- When the Death Plateau task is active, the button below the task is now "Open Noticeboard" instead of "Get Directions".
- A glowing lamp has been removed from a wall near the exit of the combat section of Troll Warzone.
- The trolls at the beginning of Troll Warzone now form a more distinct line formation.
- The woman from the burning house no longer disappears as she attempts to jump onto the players' shoulders.
- Using climbing boots on Sabbot now gives some information about where to take the boots.
- The movement speed of Wandering wyrmwoods has been decreased.
- The "Kill a cow" task has been updated to make it more obvious on what steps to take to gain a weapon.
- Trying to unequip equipment with a full inventory now gives clearer feedback about why the item was not unequipped.
- The Burning House section of Troll Warzone now gives more clear feedback about how to unequip a weapon.
- Burnt meat and burnt chicken have been removed from the Make-X interface.
- The animation when the Baby troll jumps into the cannon has been smoothed out.