These Patch Notes were announced on 26 July 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Chopping a fruit tree using a Dwarven Army Axe now uses the correct axe animation.
- The Spirit of Summer quest no longer tries to continue the emote section if the player teleports out at a certain point.
- The Adventurer's Log link for Salt in the Wound has been updated.
- Ezekial no longer disappears after you complete Kennith's Concerns.
- Rated Clan Wars ratings no longer depend on your opponent's rating.
- The Treasure Trail clue croll that refers to the Fishing Platform has been updated to take into account the events of Salt in the Wound.
- The abyssal vine whip special attack no longer works when switching weapons. As such, the special attack has been made more damaging.
- Jadinko Lair points are now displayed on an overlay.
- Mutated jadinkos are now given as a Slayer task.
- Random events in Jadinko Lair will no longer place the player in Lumbridge.
- Using a knife to fletch Jadinko Lair objects no longer states the player doesn't have a knife if it's in the top-left inventory space.
- Whip vine drops have now been added to the Adventurer's Log.
- Bolas no longer disappear on death.
- Mutated guards and males now have a larger graphic relating to their life bar.
- The ‘Friends Chat’ option now remembers settings across logins.
- Sitting on a chair no longer leaves the sitting animation on the player after teleporting.
- It is no longer possible to move a costume room on top of itself, causing it to float.
- Casting a multi-target Ancient Magicks spell no longer attempts to cast it on the caster.
- Group Vengeance does not give XP in activities where free runes are provided.
- Players are no longer teleblocked on the Soul Wars island, except for in the game and waiting areas.
- Food with heal-over-time effects no longer block the death interface.
- A clearer message is given when trying to destroy a bound Dungeoneering spear after applying poison to it.
- The Knock-out aura examine info has been shortened to fit in the chat window.
- The Surefooted aura now works correctly in the Dorgesh-Kaan Agility Area.
- It is no longer possible to get stuck in the Jadinko Lair by chopping roots and standing in a certain area.