These Patch Notes were announced on 28 November 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Some new loading screens have been added.
- The water around the God Wars area has been frozen over.
- The walled off door at the back of Lumbridge Castle has now been opened up again.
- Mackers' chathead is now present when he is placed in a Player Owned House menagerie.
- A Dungeoneering ground resource in the Pressure Plates Dungeoneering challenge room has been moved away from a Fishing resource.
- Several ponds and rivers now have the new water shader.
- Some flickering issues on top of the Sorcerer's Tower have been fixed.
- The glow around the "Rest" icon is now centered correctly.
- Edicap and Gissel mushrooms in a Farming patch now will display the correct models.
- Some flickering in some Clan Citadels along the walls has been fixed.
- Falconry no longer causes Armadyl plateskirts to stretch.
- The correct gem is now shown whilst gem cutting.
- The FPS display is no longer covered by the minimap.
- The Zombie Hand emote animation is now more in sync with the player when lagging.
- Hobbs model from Slug Menace is now updated with a fishy head at the relevant point in the quest.
Quests & Tasks:
- Mackers can now be used by players who have not completed the Wolf Whistle quest.
- Mackers can no longer be placed into a Player Owned House toybox.
- An interface in Within the Light no longer repeats itself after it's been played once.
- The One Piercing Note robe reward no longer recharges Prayer points on free worlds whilst resting.
- The "Mass Production" task no longer claims you can complete it before you have the required Runecraft level.
Skills & Minigames:
- The "Killed 500 bosses and all in set X" Adventurer's Log entry no longer always refers to set A.
- Dominion Tower's Endurance mode is now limited to 250 matches.
- Text is now retained when switching between different chat modes.
- The warped gulega's special attack now takes slightly longer before it hits the player.
- Dungeoneering grounding boots now show the correct stats.
- Dungeoneering party invites are now ignored if that player is on your ignore list.
- Several Dungeoneering rewards have had their capitalisation fixed in the Adventurer's Log.
- A broken Dungeoneering journal has had its text returned.
- The Chaos Altar's shortcut now works correctly with the wicked hood.
- Time remaining on auras is now displayed using a non-recoloured message in fixed screen mode.
- The Lunar Trollheim Teleport spell is now sorted correctly on the Magic interface.
- Strykewyrm background sounds have been altered.
- Some missing Hunter "young trees" have been returned to Morytania.
- A typo on "Adamantite" has been fixed in the Artisans' Workshop.