These Patch Notes were announced on 29 August 2017.
Note: The patch notes this week are incredibly short due to the release of Achievements and Time hiscores, just a heads up!
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Pools of water at the beach now correctly reflect everything.
- The Rainbow bow no longer hides items in the neck slot.
- Memory strands once again have a teleport option when stored in the Favourites section of the currency pouch.
- 21/08, 14:50 UTC: Fixed a disconnect when trying to use rare item tokens inside the currency pouch.
- 22/08, 12:40 UTC: Max has finally gotten Jack of all Trades and now wants to show off the Skilling Pets he has acquired on his adventures!