These Patch Notes were announced on 29 May 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- An oak tree next to the Ardougne lodestone once again has its canopy attached to the tree trunk
- Players can no longer kill Arhats without meeting the 96 slayer requirement.
- Protean planks are now consistently used as crafting materials when using a clockmakers bench inside a player-owned house.
- Updated the warning message received when resetting a player-owned house at an estate agent to more fully explain what is or isn't lost.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused scroll bars to break when swapping between legacy and non-legacy UI modes.
- Having fragment arrows or bolts equipped no longer applies their damage bonus when using a thrown weapon.
- Casting certain spells on interface components via the action bar will no longer cause players to disconnect.