These Patch Notes were announced on 30 January 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The daily challenge to create 184 fire runes can now be completed on free worlds.
- The 'unlock all permanent effects from Death's Store' option on the Trim Requirements tab of the Completionist interface now takes into account the latest Death's Store rewards.
- Examining a player's Tiny Death pet will now state how many Soul Reaper assignments they have completed.
- A Quick Chat bubble icon has been added for the "Raids Puzzle" Quick Chat message.
- Examining degraded tradeable variants of Player-Owned Ports armours will no longer show an incorrect cost if an interface is open.
- 23/01, 11:45 UTC: The new Death's Store rewards are now a requirement for the trimmed completionist cape.
- 24/01, 11:30 UTC: An issue which was causing the Deathmatch lobby to occasionally allow PvP combat has been fixed.
- 24/01, 14:00 UTC: The Shadow Gorilla's emote now uses the same camera shake effect as the Jungle Gorilla pet.
- Provoke has been changed to be substantially more effective.
- The destroy empty bowls option in the Miscellaneous settings window has been modified to include pots, cake tins, pie dishes, and buckets.
- Players may now toggle the ability to have a Legacy mode skin while using the non-Legacy interface mode.
- Fixed some rendering issues/crashes that might appear on older drivers or graphics cards.
- Improved apperance of water at extreme camera angles.
- Added support for SSAO in compatability graphics mode.
- Added support for soft particles in compatability graphics mode.
- Fixed water refraction on compatability graphics mode.
- Fixed particles not interacting with bloom.
- Fixed 'protesting' Edgeville guards (This also fixes the odd issues seen with stretching bones).
There's a new NXT launcher update with this as well which includes the following:
- Added an auto update feature to the NXT launcher (fully for Windows, partly for Mac and not required for Linux).
- Added the ability to open multiple clients on Mac.
- Added a "do not warn me" again option to exiting the client when logging in.
- Added a "do not warn me again" option on the graphics card malfunction warning.