These Patch Notes were announced on 31 July 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Updated the icon shown when using a Ring of Sand.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Elder trees will now fill farming urns.
- Mining urns now work with Crablets and Seren stones.
- Woodcutting urns now work correctly with ivy.
- Dungeoneering shieldbows now require the relevant Defence level to equip.
- Invention and Slayer broadcasts are now global when reaching 120 in the skill, and no longer mention "virtual level".
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- The Medium Morytania Task 'Charter A Course' can once again be completed by chartering a ship to Port Phasmatys.
- A threshold of 1,000 has been added to the Ancient Summoning Stone drop from Vorago.
- Hard Mode Vorago boss kill times are now correctly displayed when activated through the Beasts interface.
- A disconnect when trying to enter a boss instance with an inactive rune pouch has been fixed.
- Dyed tier 92 weapons & augmented Praesul weapons now display the correct value in the wealth evaluator.
- Emptying an ushabti when carrying multiple now correctly empties the one selected, rather than the first ushabti in the player's backpack.
Last week's hotfixes
- 24/07, 12:20 UTC: Camel Warriors no longer reappear after defeating a single mirage.
- 24/07, 13:10 UTC: The Make-X interface was temporarily from enchanting elemental orbs, tune bane ore and make leather spells, as the interface won't open correctly.
- 25/07, 01:30 UTC: An issue that was preventing players from logging into an instance shard world after 0:00 UTC has been fixed.
- 25/07, 13:20 UTC: The rate that Hunter urns are filled from crystallised box traps has been corrected.
- A Dungeoneering Quick Home Teleport upgrade (Scroll of Quick teleportation) has been added to the Daemonheim rewards trader, available to the player for 50,000 Dungeoneering tokens.
- A Mazcab teleport spell has been added (spellbook and teleport tab) which can be purchased from the Armoursmith on Mazcab as a raid reward.
- The Clockworker's bench within a player-owned house can now create a batch of items instead of just one at a time.
- The starting and ending cutscenes for the Bork D&D will no longer play after the first attempt.
- A warning will now display when trying to create a new bossing instance when there is still time remaining on a similar instance.
- The click areas of various obstacles in the Werewolf Agility course have been increased.
- Prawn balls are now opened using the Make-X system in batches of 60.
- Various free/members inconsistencies in the relevant skill guides have been fixed.
- The Sap and Leech curses now give animated feedback.
- A safe spot has been added to the entrance to the Dagannoth Kings.
- A "Use Last Custom Enrage" option has been added for Telos via right-clicking the entrance roots.
- Players can now choose how many mystery boxes to create when converting event currency.
- Senntisten teleports are now consistent with one another and are closer to the entrance to the temple.
- Players are now locked to 1 of 5 locations (each corner and the centre) within the Dual Arena when initiating a No Movement challenge.