These Patch Notes were announced on 31 March 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- A flickering animation on the advanced Barbarian Agility Course's balance beam has been fixed.
- Verac's flail has been altered to ensure adherence to the rules of gravity.
- The player's mouth no longer hangs open while wearing Linza's female premium hairstyle.
- The Dungeoneering journal interfaces have been updated to use the new interface style.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- The Quest Points total now adds up correctly post-Fate of the Gods, and activates Philipe's new locations as expected.
- Teleporting out of the Empyrean Citadel after completing Fate of the Gods no longer triggers Sliske's chat.
- It is now possible to reclaim another Dragon Rider amulet if a player has one stored in a dragon keepsake box.
- It is now possible to create an enchanted version of the cramulet which retains the 'Open' option from the enchanted catspeak amulet.
- Brendt is no longer on Jatizo[sic] after starting the Birthright of the Dwarves quest.
- Non-farming XP rewards from harvesting sunchoke, fly trap, barberry bush and prickly pear plants will now be more predictable.
- The 'new poll' tooltip will no longer display above the World Map.
- The destroy message for protean planks has been updated to reference Treasure Hunter.
- An issue with the Clan List updating inaccurately when adding friends has been fixed.
- Ogre-themed music tracks no longer play at the brilliant wisp colony, between the Magic Training Arena and the River Salve.
- Returning players who are placed into the Ashdale tutorial with a full inventory can now progress through the tutorial.
- The drop messages for Mage Arena capes no longer reference Guthix as being alive.
- The scroll of cleansing now properly recognises secondary ingredients when mixing super Guthix rest potions.
- Players can no longer attempt to 'Find' their clan vexillum when placed in a Clan Citadel.
- The default blue font colour in the clan chat tab of the chatbox interface has now been changed to more suitable colour, making it easier to read the text.
- Activating Regenerate after leaving combat when using Momentum will no longer end the effect.
- The text explaining the Path System to existing players upon completion of the Ashdale tutorial has been updated.
- The dark magic aura no longer causes damage to creatures while they should be immune.
- The familiar buff icon no longer counts down in places where a familiar's timer is stalled, such as the Grand Exchange.
- A new Quick Chat message has been made to help direct players to the Support Centre.
- An improved hitmark system has been implemented in advance of future combat updates.
- A number of issues with avatars in the RuneScape Companion web app have been fixed.
HTML5 Engine Fixes:
- An issue causing crashes in HTML5 has been fixed.
- A Crafting icon on the HTML5 minimap now displays as it should.
- An issue where players' feet were clipping into floor tiles during King of the Dwarves in HTML5 has been fixed.