These Patch Notes were announced on 3 December 2013, and revised on 4 December 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Crafting Summoning pouches in Dungeoneering once again works.
- Stopped Festive aura bonus experience from resetting on login incorrectly.
- Increased the amount of special move points for the Iron Within and Steel of Legends scrolls to 25, to account for how powerful they now are.
- Summoning familiars now deal 50% damage against Ascension dungeon creatures, to account for their buffed stats.
- Players now gain the correct XP when crafting Summoning pouches using Spirit gems.
- Players may once again craft Summoning pouches with a lowered Summoning level. However, the interface will remain locked - pressing the "+" button on the interface will unlock the interface until the bug is fixed correctly in the next game update.
- The Ardougne cloaks now appear more like their original models.
- Karil's attack animation in Rise of the Six has been updated to better fit his two-handed crossbow.
- Fixed the animation on the torch near the Barrows well.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- An elite clue scroll end point that was positioned under the Falador Christmas tree has been moved.
- Magic essence (unf) potion now appears in the correct place on Make-X interface.
- The "Lure" option on pickpocket-able NPCs in Pollinivneach is no longer uses a Fishing cursor.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- An incorrect font style in the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest journal has been fixed.
- A typo in dialogue with General Khazard during The General's Shadow has been fixed.
- West now displays correctly on the interface when rotating mirrors in the Temple of Light.
- The Arm the Militia task will now complete properly.
- Players can no longer follow Karil through shadow portals to unintended places.
- Bakriminel bolts have had their stats altered to compensate for the removal of the pre-Evolution of Combat targeting ability.
- Players will no longer receive two messages in their chatbox when drinking a super antifire potion.
- All instances of "Cut" now read "Gut" when trying to gut fish.
- Players can once again drink Ranging mix 1 + 2.
- Goblin mail can no longer be added to a Dragon Keepsake Box.
- Rabbit sandwiches can now be made by free-to-play players.
- Added the word "Super" to the description for the Super Ranging potion.
- Blamish snails will once again retaliate against players who attack them.
- A grammatical error with a Mort Myre shortcut message has been rectified.
- A typo with a log on Ape Atoll has been corrected.
- Strength potions now appear in the 'Potions' subcategory of the Herblore skill guide.
- Minnow has been added to the relevant skill advance guides.
- A blank task window which occasionally appeared in the Ashdale tutorial has been removed.
- Beginning the Ashdale tutorial now stops music playlists from playing, in order to ensure that players hear the correct music.
- The screen no longer stretches when entering the Ashdale tutorial in fixed-screen mode.
- Removed a reference to Rune Mysteries being included in the Path System.
- Taking the boat from Daemonheim to Taverley no longer causes players to become stuck on arrival.
- Reese's off-hand sword can now be used in a Dragon Keepsake box.