These Patch Notes were announced on 3 July 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Only one magic carpet will now appear when using the quick travel option.
- The carpet ride to South Pollnivneach via the monkey colony no longer travels through a cactus.
- Players pushing through the barrier in the Smoking Kills slayer dungeon now use a nicer transition animation.
- Several types of food and potions now use up-to-date animations and sound effects.
- The mage's divided skirt will now change colours in the character creation screen.
- The flowers on the Farming skillcape emote no longer clip through the players face.
- The player character now holds the ornate bowl correctly during the within the Tears of Guthix minigame.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The combat requirement information for The Elder Kiln no longer states that there are level 300 creatures inside.
- The combat requirements for the Sir Amik Varze subquest in Recipe for Disaster now display correctly.
- The quest version of Salarin the Twisted is now weak against fire spells.
- The tattered scroll from the Shilo Village quest has been made easier to read.
- Added a missing space in the requirements section of the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest journal.
- Players no longer receive the Wine Stalls challenge without a Thieving level of 22.
Skills & Minigames:
- The Dominion Tower's match information for TokTz-Ket-Dill now states the correct weakness.
- The Pest Queen's death animation in Dominion Tower no longer shows a combat level of 599.
- The ring of wealth now only glows when a rare item is dropped.
- The magic damage cap has been raised from Magic level 80 to 90.
- Area-of-effect magic spells now deal the correct damage when dual-wielding.
- Players can now use a dragon keepsake key with two-handed crossbows, pickaxes, javelins, throwing darts, axes and knives, and chinchompas.
- A 'quick teleport' option has been added to the Clan Camp portal to quickly enter your own clan citadel.
- Players will now be prompted for their bank PIN before trying to leave their clan.
- The 'null' targeting bug previously encountered when pressing F1 has now been fixed.
- The amulet of zealots now only boosts one-stat-boosting prayers, as stated in the Dungeoneering rewards interface.
- Level 198 monsters now give the expected amount of combat experience.
- The prison door atop the Grand Tree now opens correctly.
- Corrected a grammatical error on a tooltip in the equipment interface.
- Mercenary gloves can now be added to a dragon keepsake box.
- The Dungeoneering rewards interface no longer requires players to have 30 Attack before purchasing a law or nature staff.
- Javelins are no longer marked as members-only in the Ranged Skill Advance Guide.
- Town criers no longer refer to the non-existent advisor system.
- The enchanted lyre now has a 'check teleport' option which states where the teleport location is set to.
- Viewing the requirements for trimmed completionist cape with a normal completionist cape in your keepsake will no longer display the requirements twice.
- The chat box message regarding implings spawning via the tree-shaking scrimshaw has been fixed.
- Players can now use boosts to their Smithing stat in the Artisans' Workshop.