These Patch Notes were announced on 4 June 2013, and revised on 7 June 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Legio NPCs in the Ascension Dungeon now work with the Cruelty scrimshaw correctly.
- The dead slave in the Ascension Dungeon no longer attempts to give out items from the Within the Light quest.
- Fragmentation ammo now deals less damage to Ascension Dungeon NPCs.
- Attempting to use a "broken" Grand Exchange box will now clear it correctly, making it function on a second try.
- Made the God Emissaries personal areas work once again.
- Using an Ascension keystone on a door will now consistently spawn the correct boss.
- "Reflect" style damage now deals 0 damage against Ascension bosses.
- Updated the Ascension dungeon monster drop tables.
- Hard-mode God Wars bosses now correctly use the hard-mode drop table when players are using Lootshare.
- The Zaros emissary now has a purple staff instead of a red one.
- Players yet to complete Ernest the Chicken will find that he has been regrown to normal size.
- God-books now stay attached to your hip while woodcutting.
- Several NPC skin tone issues have been fixed.
- Odovacar’s arms have now been reattached to his body.
- Sheathed Lucky godswords now display the correct model.
- Wyson now wears his gloves correctly.
- A graphical issue with flared trousers has been fixed.
- White chainbodies no longer stretches on female characters.
- Players now perform a slicing animation when slicing open dung kalphites.
- Profound platebodies no longer clip with capes.
- Morytania legs 3 now appear correctly when fishing.
- Some model stretching issues with the stegoleather and megaleather shields have been fixed.
- A graphical issue for females wearing subjugation robe bottoms has been fixed.
- The Culinaromancer's gloves 7 inventory icon has been made slightly larger.
- The model of the monk robe has been adjusted to stop it clipping with a skill cape.
- Part of the faces of several characters are no longer missing.
- The Elf dress no longer reacts oddly to sheathed weapons.
- Nurses hats no longer float above players heads.
- The cheongsam and pharaoh tops no longer stretch on female players.
- Players can now sheath the yaktwee stick.
- Vannaka's armour and sword have been updated.
- Some adjustments to the citharede robe tops have been made to prevent them clipping with capes.
- The quest cape no longer clips with superior tetsu armour.
- The chat head model of Akrisae's hood has been adjusted.
- Players' eyes have been realigned when wearing their hair in a falcon hair style.
- The mystic air staff now keeps it particle effect when sheathed.
- Doris no longer has different colour hair rollers to her chathead.
- Drinking Summoning potions now plays the correct animation.
- Torva platebodies no longer intersect with divine spirit shields.
- The staff of air that Al Shabim has equipped has been updated.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- Players can now use jangerberries on a guam vial in the Watchtower quest to mix the potion.
- The Burthorpe/Taverley Mission Accomplished task can now be completed.
Skills & Minigames:
- The Clan Wars caller function now works as intended.
- Premium pets can no longer be taken into Mobilising Armies games.
- The Crucible list of Supreme Champions now fits to the size of the list and the number of Supreme Champions has been reduced.
- The bank chest under Lumbridge Castle now has a 'collect' option for the Grand Exchange.
- The Berserk ability now increases damage taken by players from NPCs by 50%, up from no increased damage. Players using Berserk also now only receive an additional 50% damage from players, down from 100%.
- The off-hand exquisite weapons on the Squeal of Fortune have been made members only to be in line with other duel wielded items.
- Bonus equipment no longer gives bonus XP for God Emissary tasks.
- Players at a certain stage in the Wanted! quest should now be able to obtain message fragments from Black Knights for their god emissary.
- Fist of Guthix reward shields have been restatted to better reflect their defence requirement.
- Players are no longer teleported onto the Nexus after talking to Zandar Horfyre in the Dark Wizards tower.
- Kurasks can no longer be attacked with spells other than Slayer Dart whilst wielding the Slayer's staff.
- Abyssal demons no longer stop taking damage from a channelled ability after teleporting.
- Flight Kilisa and Flockleader Geerin now increase the Armadyl kill count in the God Wars Dungeon once again.
- An additional bovistrangler staff entry in the magic skill guide has been updated to state bovistrangler wand.
- A small wording error has been corrected at the Artisans Workshop.
- The arcane capacitor now works as intended.
- An issue where some players could not get past page three of their POH toy box has been resolved.
- The Group teleport to Trollheim spell now has the correct level listed in Magic Skill Advance Guide.
- The Make-x interface no longer shows that you will get Crafting xp after teleporting any of the cooking urns.
- The XP gained for crafting hide and magic shields in Dungeoneering has been corrected.