These Patch Notes were announced on 4 October 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The ring of stone now transforms the player into the new style mining rock.
- The gnome scarf is now using the old ‘flying back’ look.
- There is now an icon on the world map to show where a gravestone store is.
- The saxon skirt no longer deforms whilst playing the Head in the Sand emote.
- Some flickering issues around the Seers' Village courthouse have been fixed.
- The abyssal whip ready animation no longer stutters.
- The pickaxe animations for crush and stab have been swapped.
Quests & Tasks
- Maria Gadderank's chathead is now used correctly at the end of Branches of Darkmeyer.
Minigames & Distractions
- Trying to walk around the sickly people in the ghast Temple Trekking event is now easier.
- The dialogue on entering the Cooking Guild has been altered to allow a more speedy entry.
- Ugthanki dung now fills multiple buckets automatically.
- The quick travel option for sailing to Entrana is now a lot quicker.
- Dell Monti now has a right-click ‘collect pineapples’ option.
- The Kethsi music track is now unlockable.
- The Darkness of Hallowvale music track will now unlock correctly.
- Smelting Baneore now fills smelting urns.
- Upgrading dungeoneering rings now closes the interface to prevent accidental multi-upgrades.
- The player-owned house combat ring now works correctly with the Wrath and Retribution prayers.
- The Loyalty Programme store has been altered to stop accidental multi-purchases.
- Crafting onyx rings now works correctly with the make-x system.
- Teleporting after drinking an overload potion no longer cancels some of the damage.
- The Dungeoneering rewards interface is no longer partially underneath the minimap when using fixed-screen mode.
- The cookers on Lunar Isle are now functional.
- Players stop playing the Cooking animation when they hit their resource cap when skilling at a Citadel Cooking skillplot.
- The Livid Farm Construction requirements are now listed under the ‘minigame’ category of the advanced skill guide, instead of ‘other’.
- Spiritualise Food now works correctly after a familiar has been renewed.
- The Make Leather spell now consistently takes one set of runes per leather.
- Players will no longer be disconnected under certain circumstances when Skaldrun appears in Daemonheim.
- A player can now give back the iron hatchet given when chopping a canoe, instead of the npc accepting arbitrary bronze hatchets.
- Some text on the Saradominist coin in the Varrock museum has been altered.
- Tune Baneore is now required to wear the completionist cape.