These Patch Notes were announced on 6 May 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Wearing aprons with new player base kits no longer makes their arms appear invisible.
- A pink overlay that was over the water at the fishing store in Catherby has been removed.
- A particular tapestry in a Clan Citadel has been prevented from clipping with the wall.
- Corrected the water shader being used in the HTML5 client.
- The dairy cows in Lumbridge have now been updated to the newer models.
- The cow in the Ashdale cow wheel had a coloured polygon on its rear end fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Spell tablets created from Player-Owned House lecterns now use the standard Make-X interface.
- Players should now be able to correctly deposit coins in their kingdom's coffers.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Cutscene skipping functionality has been added to some cutscenes used in Rune Mysteries, Rune Memories, One Piercing Note, Stolen Hearts, Diamond in the Rough, What's Mine is Yours, Ritual of the Mahjarrat, The World Wakes, Song From the Depths, The Brink of Extinction, and Player-Owned Ports.
- A typo in the Smuggler's journal from A Shadow over Ashdale has been corrected.
- Creating an instance of a boss encounter - excluding the Kalphite King - now has a new option "Friends only" which will limit access to friends of the creator only.
- An issue that was causing keybinds to not function correctly under certain circumstances has been corrected.
- Inventory only presets can now be loaded if the player has an active aura.
- Presets that equip items to the player’s inventory will now only take "all but 1" if they don't have the amount the preset requires.
- An issue with a preset equipping items correctly but still giving message that items could not be equipped has been fixed.
- A typo in Treasure Trails section of Minigames interface has been fixed.
- A confirmation has been added when using a can vexillum to teleport to the Clan Camp.
- Redeeming a Bond from a tab in a bank will no longer move items between tabs.
- The summoned familiar icon now disappears correctly when a familiar despawns inside an instanced area.
- The toggle options on the Doomsayer's warning interface now highlight correctly.
- An issue that was causing the ‘resize’ mouse pointer to appear too far into the Clan Chat and Friends interfaces has been corrected.
- It is now possible to collect all Grand Exchange offers at once, either to the bank or the inventory.
- Farming leprechauns will now note willow branches and tree roots.
- Geoffrey now has a right-click option to claim daily flax.
- Circus barkers now have a right-click option to quickly tell players where the Circus is located.
- 'Extinguish' is no longer the left-click option on lit torches.
- An extra message has been added when obtaining a Sceptre of the Gods.
- Teleporting from the Rise of the Six graveyard no longer drains a charge on Drakan's medallion.
HTML5 Engine Fixes:
- Hint arrows in the HTML5 beta should no longer appear in places on the screen that that may cause confusion.
- Doors in the HTML5 beta should now show their correct state (i.e. doors that appear closed can no longer be walked through).
- The flames under the spit roast (and anywhere else that had a particle or billboard attached to a rotating model) in the HTML5 beta should no longer orbit the chicken.