These Patch Notes were announced on 7 June 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The recent crow infestation in a field north-east of Lumbridge has abated; they have now moved on to the spooky atmosphere of Draynor Village.
- Ozan's quiver no longer floats whilst sliding in the ‘Three's Company’ Fremennik saga.
- A puddle of blood no longer flickers during the ‘Thok it to 'em’ Fremennik Saga.
- Items being flung in the catapult room in the Warrior's Guild no longer clip through the floor above.
- An animation will now play when getting out of the pipe on the Werewolf Agility Course.
- It is no longer possible to use the "V" in the veteran cape's emote as a podium to preach from.
- Teleporting whilst transforming into a statue using a death hat no longer leaves a blue statue behind.
- The duelist cap no longer gets removed whilst resting.
- Turmoil and Berserker curses no longer take precedence over other emotes.
- Giving a dog a bone now uses improved animations.
- Werewolves no longer disappear briefly when transforming from their human forms.
- The dungeoneering skillcape emote no longer causes female avatars to transform into males during the animation.
- Clicking out of dialogue at the beginning of the ‘Thok it to 'em’ Fremennik saga no longer removes the interface.
- Thok can no longer avoid the ramokee room in the ‘Thok it to 'em’ Fremennik saga.
- Frost dragons can now be left-click attacked.
- The Morytania slayer challenge can be completed again.
- Aggie no longer walks to the wrong place when creating dyes.
- It is no longer possible to lure monkey guards across Ape Atoll by equipping and unequipping greegrees.
- The milestone capes are no longer blocked from Entrana.
- The Dream lunar spell is no longer considered a combat spell when reordering the magic interface.
- For smaller party sizes, the arming statues in the dungeoneering challenge room no longer stop the player from walking when statues are not placed down.
- Obsidian walls have had the ‘Prospect’ op removed.
- Multiple blessed spiders in Underground Pass no longer attack the player if they are in combat, and have not been fighting Kalrag.
- The Twiblick Night Special has been renamed from Twiblik Night Special.
- The parts table in the Artisans Workshop no longer references a cannon barrel, as it currently holds moulds and a hammer.
- Two male forgotten warriors no longer sound like women when hit.