These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 9 June 2009.
These Patch Notes were announced on 9 June 2009.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Prevented shields clipping with the walls in Lumbridge.
- Changed the corner of a carpet in the Bandits' Camp that looked a bit odd.
- Removed an odd-looking area of floor in the Tree Gnome Stronghold.
- Fixed some flooring that was appearing black instead of its actual colour.
- Improved the animations for Geoffrey the farmer, as he looked a bit odd.
- Graphics on the Cabin Fever ships have been changed and we have fixed the look of the water.
- The light from torches outside Lumbridge Castle no longer render through the walls.
- Having consulted our experts on parrots, we've correctly remodelled their feet according to their true anatomical design.
- Raised a few boulders that had sunk into the ground near Falador.
- Improved forced-camera changes when travelling towards the Chasm of Tears, beneath Lumbridge.
- Improved the animations in the Brimhaven Agility Arena, which appeared quite jerky due to a previous game engine change.
- Fixed the Strength skillcape emote when wearing Verac’s armour.
- Changed the God Wars lake area to match other water areas in high detail.
- Corrected the quest category for Hunt for Red Raktuber when sorting by difficulty in the Quest Journal.
- Fixed an odd issue with familiars during Recipe for Disaster.
- Tweaked a small part of logic during Fremennik Isles.
- Synchronised the sound effects when attacking skeletons in Missing my Mummy.
- The Lunar Contact spell will point you toward Chuck if Larry is unavailable.
- Added some chat to a couple of guards in The Tourist Trap who were previously unresponsive.
- You'll find it's now easier to reclaim your diving gear during Recipe for Disaster.
- Rat Catchers guards have had their field of view reduced to 100 degrees.
- Fixed a handful of in-game links to the QuestHelp system.
- Corrected the striking of a few requirements in the Horror from the Deep quest.
- Improved the logic involved with the Quest Cape when logging in.
- Fixed a remaining reference to axes instead of hatchets in Stealing Creation.
- Clarified the chat in the Fist of Guthix tutorial regarding the timer's onscreen location.
- Removed some redundant code from the Rogues' Den puzzle.
- You can now use the price checker feature while in the Vinesweeper minigame.
- In Pyramid Plunder, you'll now get the message regarding the sceptre after leaving the area.
- While on PvP worlds, you will now be shown a percentage of your maximum possible drop potential and, also, a line it can't pass if you're not in a hot zone.
- Fixed the stairs you couldn't reach in the Dorgesh-Kaan Agility Arena.
- Converted Barbarian Assault to use elemental and catalytic runes, similiar to the Fist of Guthix minigame.
- Removed a couple of safe spots from PvP worlds.
- On free worlds, sacred clay items should no longer deteriorate or give any benefits.
- Commander Zilyana’s area in the God Wars Dungeon has had a bit of a cave-in, and is now slightly smaller as a result.
- Typos have been fixed in various places, including Agility messages, the Town Crier and the Missing my Mummy quest.
- The unlock information for the Spooky Jungle song has been corrected.
- The Gnome Village song has been updated.
- Ensured the select/deselect text options are correct for the quick prayer interface.
- Stopped players receiving a duplicate message upon success in the Surprise Exam random event.
- We have added sound effects to Baxtorian Waterfall!
- Changed the code dealing with monkeys in backpacks on a free world.
- Level-up messages now show the correct Combat Level on free worlds if the player has gained some Summoning levels previously as a member.
- The Falador teletab icon 'f' has been improved to look less like an 'r'.
- Resolved an issue where your Fremennik name was coming out as '!', when it clearly wasn't.
- Updated the code to better handle your POH servant trying to withdraw items that you'd already withdrawn.
- Removed a duplicate message when making energy potions.
- Changed the colour of the glow effect from the furnace in Al Kharid.
- Fixed the examine on the bones of moss giants.
- The macaw familiar and the Herbcall special ability will run at the correct time if you log out and in again.
- Improved the combat code for familiars, due to a timing issue.
- The Squire will no longer talk about the Falador Achievement Diary on a free world.
- Clarified the location of the Shades when talked about by the Slayer Masters.
- Updated the code to better handle feats of Agility in Balthazar Beauregard’s Big Top Bonanza.
- Added a few more phrases to the spam filter feature.
- Clarified the requirements to wield a leaf-bladed sword in the Attack skill guide.
- Prevent players leaving the spa pools and ending up in blocked locations in Oo'glog.
- Moved a chicken slightly!
- Improved the checks run by the Makeover Mage when changing your hairstyle.
- Adjusted some text when speaking to the Melee Tutor.
- The code dealing with familiars that produce items has changed, so they do not interrupt the new rest feature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.