So, you're all sitting on loads and loads of quest points, right? Or perhaps you've not delved too deep down the questing rabbit hole because, why bother, as you can't do anything with those points anyway? Whichever is true for you, we have good news ' Quest Point Shop is here to reward questers for their heroic deeds!
WHAT IS IT?
As the name might suggest, Quest Point Shop is... a shop. More specifically, a shop in which you can spend quest points. Quest points + shop = Quest Point Shop. We hope you're keeping up. You'll be able to find it south west of the Varrock Lodestone.
In the shop players will find May. She's a tinkerer, so please do excuse any mess you find around her wagon. May used to be an adventurer herself, and is determined to help other adventurers succeed in their pursuits. Well done her!
In Quest Point Shop there is one general reward track and then a number of additional reward tracks that players can choose to progress along, should they so desire. The former is automatic, but the latter depends on how the player chooses to allocate their points.
WHAT CAN YOU GET?
Quest Point Shop unlocks occur in 25 quest point intervals, and players will be able to reset their unlocks once a week.
Going down this track unlocks the Lorehound (which works as override for familiars). Players can change its costume to correspond with certain completed quests. The Lorehound can be upgraded to:
- Provide supplies such as rope, a lit bullseye lantern, a spade and law runes.
- Fetch books from the player owned house bookcase.
- Increase the loot area range from 3 to 4 (when the Lorehound is active).
- Increase the chance for some Master Quest Cape lore drops by 25% (when the Lorehound is active).
ARMOUR & WEAPON TRACK
This track is great for players who want a bit of a helping hand tackling tough combat situations. Unlocks include:
- Armour of Trials - scales challenges to a player's level and provides damage reduction against some bosses.
- The armour becomes attuned to bosses that defeat players. Each subsequent death increases the defence scaling, up to a cap of 5x.
- Vanquish - a level 75 tribrid weapon similar to the Sunspear that can switch between styles.
- Players require level 75 in the relevant skill to equip the weapon.
- Much as the Armour of Trials levels its defence, so too does Vanquish level its damage.
The Hub Track offers a range of benefits including:
- Access to the title of 'The Adventurer'.
- The ability to teleport to the start point of a quest.
- The ability to transform into various quest NPCs using the Ring of Quests.
- Access to improved rewards from Meg.
- Access to a Bank chest at the hub.
- A quest item storage box.
Don't forget about this weeks patches, read all about them here.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Whether you're a master quester with a huge reserve of points you're ready to cash in, or a reluctant quester looking to unlock some cool new gear, there has never been a better time to immerse yourself in the world of RuneScape questing.
RuneScape Official Soundtrack
We have partnered up with video game soundtrack specialist Laced Records to release two albums that are available to pre-order both on double deluxe vinyl and CD now - RuneScape: The Orchestral Collection and RuneScape: Original Soundtrack Classics. Both of these albums are also available digitally PLUS buying either physical version also includes a digital copy.
Pre-order here (shipping this November).
Do you watch our live streams? It's a great opportunity to grab a LootScape Loot Chest and get yourself some awesome in-game goodies! Just connect your RuneScape and your Twitch account, then tune into one of our RuneScape live streams to get some free stuff.
Our next streams will award one random regular Elite skilling outfit piece - taken from the ones currently available in game (except the Farming outfit). Here is the detail of the pieces you can obtain:
- Mining: Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
- Runecrafting: Law/Blood/Death
- Fishing: Shark/Tiger/Burnt
- Thieving: Keldagrim/Prifddinas/Desert
- Divination: Energy/Chronicle/Memory
- Dungeoneering: Frozen/Furnished/Abandoned/Occult
If the odds assign you a Regular Elite Skilling Outfit piece that you already have, it'll be then replaced by one of these items - chosen randomly:
- Large/Medium/Small prismatic fallen star or prismatic lamp
- Spirit ruby/diamond
- Advanced pulse core (x2)
- Tight spring (x50)
- Silverhawk down (x25)
- Medium/Small DG token box
- Uncut dragonstone
- Large/Medium/Small cash bag
Ironmen aren't forgotten, they will receive the Deep Sea Fishing emote.
Exciting isn't it?! So don't wait up, connect your RS account to your Twitch account and find out more about it here. Once that's done, have fun and watch the stream for a guaranteed drop!
Live Streams this Week
Each week, we host developers QAs, exclusive in-game first looks and more. And it's all live on our Twitch channel, join us!
Missed a stream? Don't worry, we keep them all on our YouTube channel. So be sure to Subscribe to it!
Sunday, September 30th - 18:00 UTC (Game Time) - PvM with Mod Lee
Join our resident PvM expert with another mass this Sunday, live on Twitch!
LootScape will be enabled, a random unowned Elite skilling outfit piece will be a guaranteed drop.
Pink Skirt events
Every week, our PMods organize a range of PvM Boss Masses, Events and Q&As to help you progress in-game. Check out all the community events organised by the Pink Skirts on their official schedule here.
The RuneScape Team