We have recently fixed the following bugs in RS2:
- Fixed: Various bugs which caused players to get "connection lost" very often whilst playing.
- Fixed: A bug which caused characters to occasionally get stuck logged in.
- Fixed: A bug which meant people sometimes showed up as online on your friends list when they were offline.
- Fixed: A bug which meant people sometimes showed up as offline on your friends list when they were online.
- Fixed: When you swapped hats you still appeared to be wearing the first hat.
- Fixed: Poison antidote potions used up eyes of newt instead of ground unicorn horn.
- Fixed: Tying up Lady Keli didn't use up the rope.
- Fixed: Your cat would change colour and age when you interacted with another player's cats.
- Fixed: Gertrudes cat quest didn't show up as completed on the quest list when it was.
- Fixed: You needed 101 coins in your inventory to pay Shilp 100.
- Fixed: You could get multiple kittens at once.
- Fixed: The pickaxe salesmen described the different pickaxes as they were in RS1 rather than RS2.
- Fixed: Port Sarim magic shop didn't stock earth runes.
- Fixed: Maces didn't have their correct combat levels.
- Fixed: Some of the new leather items had ridiculously high values.
- Fixed: Snape grass was using the wrong graphic.
- Fixed: Prayers drained too slowly.
- Fixed: You could get into the Champions Guild without the quest points requirement.
- Fixed: The secret door near the start of Edgeville Dungeon was broken.
Following player feedback we have also
- Cut out some unnessecary speech on some shopkeepers
- Made lesser demons not block
- Made baby blue dragons drop a new sort of bone called baby dragon bones
- Removed some annoying fences
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.