Need a break from the harsh world of furniture building? Try reading the May edition of the Postbag from the Hedge instead. In this issue we look carefully at how the lizards around the minimap got hired, ask Glough what he's up to, take pictures of evil penguins, give fashion tips to zombies and much more besides...
- We have added 3 more rows of bank space to the game for members only. This now gives you a grand total of 376 slots to store your stuff!
- As a result of adding another skill to the game, you'll have noticed that we had to change the layout of some of the interfaces.
- Your combat level is now shown on the Combat interface where you select your combat style.
- Your number of quest points is shown on the Quest list interface, right at the top.
- More plank spawns have been added around the world.
- Please note: Miscellanian resources and the Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup minigame remain effective ways to collect these valuable logs.
- Mort'ton general store now sells timber beams instead of planks. Timber beams can now be used in place of planks to build the Flamtaer Temple.