We've just improved the chat system in RuneScape to incorporate some of your requests.
We've made the following improvements to the chat:
- There is now a button in the options-screen, which lets you split private chat onto the main window. If you use this option private messages will be displayed seperately to other messages meaning you won't miss them even in a crowded area. This also means you can still see incoming messages when talking to npcs or sending a message out.
- Adding names to your friends/ignore list is now much easier. When someone talks to you, you can now just right-click on their name in the chat box and choose 'add friend' or 'add ignore' to instantly add them to your list.
- Removing names from your friends/ignore list is also much easier. Just right click on the name on your list and press 'remove'.
- Accepting incoming trade/duel offers is now easier. No more hunting around in a large crowd of people trying to find the person who wants to trade with you. Instead you can simply click on the incoming trade/duel request in your chat box to instantly accept it.
We've also fixed the following bugs:
- Fixed: Agility obstacles were doing to much damage when you failed them
- Fixed: Some of the obstacles in the wilderness agility course were impossible to fall off at higher levels
- Fixed: The boots of lightness made you lighter on free servers
- Fixed: Plate skirts had different defence stats to plate legs
- Fixed: Some walls near doors and gates could be walked through
- Fixed: The duel arena music was not unlocking properly on the juke box
- Fixed: The right click trade option at the cookery shop opened a fishing shop
- Fixed: Players didn't drop bones when they died
- Fixed: Unfinished Irit potions looked like vials of water
- Fixed: Having a full inventory when you won a duelling stake meant you left your stake in the arena