Our Fishing Winter Weekends has arrived! For the first time, enjoy exclusive Deep Sea Fishing bonuses alongside the traditional Fishing bonus we've offered in past Winter Weekends.
Note: There are no Ironman restrictions whatsoever for all of the Winter Weekends
For the entire duration of the Winter Weekends (finishes on 7th January 2019), Player Owned Ports will reward the following benefits:
- 25 voyages per day instead of 15.
- All player-owned ports voyages return 30% extra resources or trade goods.
- Ability to get The Barmaid's special voyage on Saturdays and Sundays as well as Thursdays.
From today you'll receive the following bonuses while fishing!
- Spots move around half as frequently as before
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Will be available to all players regardless of level
- Encounters are more common
- Bottled boosts last twice as long
- Uncharted maps, fishing notes and bottled boosts are found more frequently
- XP bonus cap increased to 30% and bonus builds up 10% quicker from fishing frenzy
- No electrified jellyfish spawn
- Swarm fishing acts as if you were 5 levels higher
- Custom fish (sea turtles, great whites, manta rays) bait is 50% more effective
These bonuses will expire on December 10th so make sure to take advantage of this!
The RuneScape Team