Uraeus is a weapon that Apep wields during the quest Diamond in the Rough. After the quest, players can obtain it for themselves by slicing open dung kalphites in the Kalphite nursery after Diamond in the Rough. It requires 10 Attack to wield and has the same stats as an iron battleaxe.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- The uraeus is the symbol of the sacred asp, used to decorate the headdresses of deities and pharaohs.
- This weapon appears to have been modeled after either a real ancient Egyptian fan with no feathers, a Vulcan weapon called a lirpa, or after some of the weapons used by characters in Egyptian Hollywood movies such as The Mummy Returns. There has never been an actual Egyptian weapon that looks like this. The closest thing would probably be a Chinese monk's spade.
Desert pantheon equipment