Leave messages here
Re: Your revert on Veteran cape 5 removed important information
Then please find a way to word it so all the info is on that page so you don't have to link to the talk page, which is why I removed it.11:49, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Your revert removed endangered information half the wiki has been fighting to keep after being subject to repeated vandalism
You know how many IPs use source mode, where <!--Hidden messages--> are clearly visible? Or pay attention to however they are indicated in visual mode? Practically none, and the ones that do aren't the sort that vandalise. Plus external links do not work so well when the only way you're going to see them is in edit mode.
Plus a "free respawn" and "located in a lvl 72 thieving chest" aren't exactly the same thing to me. Don't see how they are to you. Gonna edit that to be more factual. If that is okay with you, that is.22:31, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
I did not
Slayer equipment should be it 15:04, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, that was quick. I'm adding it to the page. 3ICE (talk) 15:08, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I've got a recent changes page open while I play, and I added the bottom table on that page just the other day. 15:09, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Indeed I should have done that. I overlooked the easy and logical solution. But at least it works, aside from successfully confusing 2 people, for which I am sorry. 3ICE (talk) 21:30, October 1, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Every day I come here trying to figure out which altar is best to teleport to. Requesting calculator. Or a table. Or something
I saw your message on Talk:Wicked hood and made Wicked hood#Profit in response. Hope that's something like what you wanted. Sorry but I don't know how to do an xp table as well, never mind a calculator. 20:42, October 10, 2012 (UTC)
Also, the quest name is misspelled in game but we use the game spelling as basis for everything.
Tranquillity is the British spelling, so it's not misspelled. 10:31, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, good to know. 3ICE (talk) 10:41, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
In cases like this, please change the anchor instead of the link, as subheaders should have sentence capitalisation. Also, please don't leave underscores in links. 20:23, March 7, 2016 (UTC)
HTML on Aurelian
the Wikian title
Hello! Following the discussion at RuneScape:The Wikian, you have been granted the Wikian title! Please make arrangements with Gaz Lloyd to receive the title in game. If you could please add your in-game name to RuneScape:The Wikian/Users, it would be most appreciated. Thanks and congratulations! User:TyA/sig 01:18, December 14, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you! Pretty cool to get a rare title just like this. I've now added myself (in-game display name) to the list of wikians and soon will be arranging to meet the esteemed carrier of the one book. Sincerely, 3ICE (talk) 15:24, December 15, 2016 (UTC)
Re: Why the Notification?
The notification system is a new feature on Wikia that we tested out by sending one that is relevant to the wiki. It was sent to anyone that has been active within the last 90 days on the wiki (regardless of if you have the title or not). Apologies if it is inconvenient.
I think Wikia intended to mark it as read by clicking it, but for now you should be able to click the icon here (or the 'Mark all as read' button):
- This is so informative, thank you very much! Unfortunately my "mark all as read" button disappears after a split second upon page load. (This is wikia bug, nothing we can do about it here on rswiki.) The arrow in your picture points to a non-interactive icon (at least it is so, for me). So I'll just ignore it, for now. I bet it times out or expires after some time. It's 4 days old now. 3ICE (talk) 22:52, July 21, 2018 (UTC)