The Voice of Seren is a blessing effect in Prifddinas, moving between clan sections every hour. Two clans will have the Voice active at any given time. While the Voice is active in a clan's area, certain actions related to that clan's signature skills give additional experience or rewards.
Which clans have the Voice in any particular hour is semi-random - the same clan will never have the Voice running twice in a row, but otherwise there is no set pattern. The clans that are receiving the Voice are the same in all worlds. Elven clan capes can be right-clicked to tell whether the Voice is currently active in that clan's section.
Inside Prifddinas, the following message is shown when the Voice of Seren changes districts. The colour depends on which district is mentioned.
|Trahaearn||The Voice of Seren is now active in the <clan> district.|
- An unlisted music track similar to Elven Voice plays throughout the active clan's section of the city while the Voice is in effect there.
- After the release of Prifddinas, Voice of Seren gave 20% experience boost for all the clan-related skills performed under the Voice of Seren. This was reduced for some actions to 5% when the second half of the city was released and turned to the current state on 17 November 2014. On the official forums it was told that this wouldn't happen until the first week of December. This was reverted early in January 2015.
- The Voice does not increase the yield from harvesting Harmony moss.
- ^ Mod Raven. "No more Trahearn Voice?." 2014-09-23. Recent Game Updates Forums.
- ^ Mod Osborne. "Voice of Seren - Quick Note." 2014-11-10. Recent Game Updates Forums.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Hunter's Twitter account. 14 Nov 2014. Mod Hunter: "About the pillar, does the VOS (when present in the meilyr) actually help when harvesting moss with the perfect juju farm pot? It boosts the exp from harvest, but not the harvest quantity."