Void dust is an Herblore secondary ingredient found while training Dungeoneering in Daemonheim. It can be bought from the Smuggler in the starting room or obtained from monsters killed in the dungeons.
It can be used to make:
- A Weak magic potion, using Sagewort
- A Weak ranged potion, using Valerian
- A Weak defence potion, using Aloe
- A Magic potion, using Wormwood leaf
- A Ranged potion, using Magebane
- A Defence potion, using Featherfoil
- A Strong magic potion, using Winter's grip
- A Strong ranged potion, using Lycopus
- A Stong defence potion, using Buckthorn
Note: All of the methods listed above can only be utilised in Daemonheim. Some of the potions may have counterparts in RuneScape, but they cannot be made using these ingredients.