The volcanic trapper outfit is an elite skilling outfit for the Hunter skill that is acquired from combining the Desert, Jungle, and Arctic trapper outfits which could be obtained from Treasure Hunter. Once combined, it is impossible to disassemble the combined pieces. Pieces of the outfit will work with any non-combined pieces from other trapper outfits as long as all other pieces are of the same outfit. Each piece of the Volcanic trapper outfit can be recoloured to Desert, Jungle, Arctic, and Volcanic.
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- 5 daily teleports to various hunter locations:
- 7% increase success chance while Hunting (stacks with the Tracker auras).
- 10% chance of double loot (experience is also awarded for the extra catch but does not work on hunting Divine locations).
- Chance of double loot from Implings (3 per day, stacks with Daffyd's Impling checklist double loot, giving triple loot instead).
- Increased chance of rarer charm sprites from Yaktwee.
- Increased conversion rate for Big Chinchompa reward points.
- Can deploy an extra trap (maximum of 6).
- Chance to instantly deploy/pick up traps.
- Auto-reapplies Juju hunter potion in Herblore Habitat.
- Uses Hunter's outfit's bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- Works as a Hunter's Catalyst fragment if owned.
|Volcanic trapper head|
|Volcanic trapper chest|
|Volcanic trapper legguards|
|Volcanic trapper arms|
|Volcanic trapper boots|
- If the outfit attempts to re-deploy a trap while the player is standing on another trap, they will get the message 'you can't lay a trap here' and the trap will be lost.
- Wearing the full outfit will provide 1% bonus experience even if the full Hunter's outfit is not owned.