|Start point||Doric just outside the gates of Taverley.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Doric in his hut, east of the Taverley gates.
- Head to the Rimmington mining site, South-west Varrock mining site, South-east Varrock mining site, and the Dwarven Mine.
- At each location, mine either an Iron ore Rock, Silver ore rock, Copper ore rock or a Tin ore rock, kill the Living rock brawler that appears, and take the ore it drops.
- Talk to Doric.
- Withdraw the ores from the Ore bag and make two High-quality bronze bars using the furnace.
- Using Doric's Anvil, smith a High-quality bronze sword and a High-quality bronze dagger.
- Talk to Doric.
- Head to the Artisan's Workshop in Falador.
- Talk to Aksel.
Doric and Boric
- Head to the White Knights' Castle and talk to Squire Cerlyn in the west tower.
- After the cutscene, help Doric and Boric reconcile. Use the following responses:
- Boric, tell Doric about your graduation.
- Boric, tell Doric what you thought of your education.
- Doric, tell Boric what you want Boric's future to be.
- Boric, tell Doric why you wanted to stay here.
- Doric, tell Boric what you thought when Boric was born.
- Doric, tell Boric why you sent him to Keldagrim.
- Boric, tell Doric what you thought when Doric sent you away.
- Talk to Doric and agree to take the bars.
- Smith the items that were asked for on Doric's anvil.
- Head downstairs into the basement and mine the rocks blocking the way.
- Head back upstairs and talk to Doric.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point (only if you did not complete Doric's Quest before its removal)
- 1,000 experience
- 400 experience
- 180 coins
- Gofannon amulet
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
Main article: Doric and Boric tasks
After the quest, members can talk to Doric and Boric to receive more tasks, that increase charges in the Gofannon amulet up to 183,500 experience, as well as up to 13,000 and 48,000 experience. The tasks can be found here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.