The willow sentinel outfit is an outfit that could be obtained from Treasure Hunter. Components of the willow sentinel outfit could be won from 00:00-23:59 UTC on 9 March 2017 and 00:00-23:59 16 February 2018. Components could also be won 12 - 13 March 2017, and 18 - 19 February 2018 along with components of the oaken sentinel outfit and maple sentinel outfit.
The willow sentinel can be combined with the oaken sentinel outfit and maple sentinel outfit to make the nature's sentinel outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the willow sentinel can only be traded for other parts of the sentinel outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- 5 daily teleports to various woodcutting locations:
- Normal Trees: West Varrock and East Varrock
- Oak Trees: West Varrock and East Varrock
- Willow Trees: Draynor Village, Catherby, and Barbarian Outpost
- Maple Trees: Seers' Village and Daemonheim Peninsula Resource Dungeon
- Yew Trees: Seers' Village Graveyard, West Catherby, Edgeville, Varrock Palace, and Crwys district
- Magic Trees: East Ranging Guild, Sorcerer's Tower, Mage Training Arena, South Tirannwn, and Crwys district
- 5% increase success chance while Woodcutting (stacks with the Lumberjack auras).
- 5% increased chance to obtain bird's nests and crystal geodes (stacks with the strung rabbit foot, the Woodcutting cape's perk, and the (superior) tree-shaking scrimshaw).
- An option to automatically burn logs when cut (25% chance and stacks with the inferno adze additively).
- Uses Lumberjack clothing's bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.