Zamorakian emblems were a currency used in the Agents of Fury event.
They functioned in roughly the same way as fabric scraps and similar currencies:
- They could be earned from almost any skilling action, or combat, every 3 minutes, or from completing daily challenges.
- They could be stored in the currency pouch
- Up to 1,000 could be earned per day, for a total of 14,000 over the whole event
- 10,000 were required to earn all of the rewards, though they could be directly turned into event mystery boxes (250 each) or big event mystery boxes (500 each).
- Prayer or Summoning: 27–33
- All other non-combat skills: 22–27
- Killing monsters: 25–30
- Daily challenges: 74–90
- Extended daily challenges: 148–180
Alternatively, Zamorakian emblems could be bought for RuneCoins on the Seasonal Event interface Shop tab:
|Zamorakian emblems||RuneCoins||Zamorakian emblems per RuneCoin||Price in terms of bonds|
When a player received Zamorakian emblems, they were notified with one of the following messages:
- You find X Zamorakian Emblems and place them in your bank. (When there was no space in your inventory and there were none in your currency pouch.)
- You find X Zamorakian Emblems and place them in your inventory. (When there was space in your inventory and there were none in your currency pouch.)
- You find X Zamorakian Emblems. They are added to your currency pouch. (When there were some already in your currency pouch, or if found while Dungeoneering.)
This was followed by a filterable message:
- You have gathered Y/1000 Zamorakian Emblems for today.
When you obtained your daily limit, the following was shown:
- You have gathered 1000/1000 and have reached your gathering limit for today.
- You can use an event extender token to increase your gathering limit per day. These are available for purchase from the event store.
Ironman players could obtain and convert Zamorakian emblems just like regular players, but they would only receive cosmetic rewards and emotes. Once all cosmetic rewards and emotes had been claimed, Ironmen would no longer be able to convert additional Zamorakian emblems.
- They could be obtained while training Dungeoneering, unlike previous events. However, initially, it could not be brought out of Daemonheim.