|Release||17 May 2005 (Update)|
|A partially decomposing zombie ogre.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|6 / 4 / 2|
6 ticks (3.6s)
Zogres are zombified ogres who have invaded the dance site of Jiggig, south of Castle Wars. They are encountered during the Zogre Flesh Eaters quest. Their name is a portmanteau of "Zombie" and "ogre". They count as both zombies and ogres for slayer tasks.
Strengths and weaknesses
Zogres take heavily reduced damage from normal weapons (approximately 75% reduction). Like Skogres, they are especially weak to Brutal arrows, taking full damage. They also take full damage from poison and familiars.
|Profit||Skill requirements||Other requirements||Experience|
|717,368||70+ recommended||Zogre Flesh Eaters||26,000 |
|Ogre coffin key||1||Always||2,997|
|Zogre bone||1||Common||Not sold|
|Sealed clue scroll (easy)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit sapphire||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit emerald||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit ruby||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Starved ancient effigy||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 6,617 kills.|
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Mimic kill token||1||Very rare||8,677|
- The Zogre playing the drums can be attacked, but only with Ranged or Magic. You will also need to telegrab their items, should you wish to pick them up.
- The colour of the drums that the drumming Zogre plays is slightly lighter than that of the other drums.
- Zogres used to inflict Disease, but this status effect was removed from the game with the introduction of the Evolution of Combat.